Saturday, June 27, 2009

sufjan is always going to belong to sufjan





















the Psalms are written by wiser men then you

but they are thrown about

as your own words


i cant believe this

has boiled over in the pot

the water has all gone and now the rice

is stuck to the pan


it is burnt black

and i will never be the same

curly haired girls dancing in white dresses across a clear sky

kissing quietly

and lighting matches for the sulfur smell


their is a harmony playing out

and it causes me to choke

it was the year of the dragon

she was born


and she died in the year of the ox

my relatives know how to bury

the things they cannot accept


my only revenge is my happiness

and i am waiting for the cold

like a child on christmas eve

my beaches are hotter

in my absence


and your grass will never be this green


No comments:

Post a Comment